From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:53:32 -0400
Funny how different people react differently to CW.  I went directly to the
general but worked a lot of CW because I had a DX40 and wasn't going to get
much done on phone with that rig .  Consequently, I got my speed up to 30 or
so wpm and enjoyed exercising the skill.  Now that I'm back on, nearly 40
years later I find I enjoy it more than ever and i'm up to 40 wpm.  I doubt
it will be around forever so I intend to enjoy it while I can.  Lou