From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 23:06:01 -0500
any number of ways, the repeater, while it should be, doesn't have to be
near him. Also, eh could have moved and not changed his address. The
repeater could be closer to work than home, he might have his mail sent to
another house. I know some one who has all his ham radio mail sent to his
father's house, who's also a ham. there are lots of reasons that can happen.
We also have a guy around here who as a favor to friends that help him out,
put their calls on packet setups, nodes and BBS's he has up. It could be
done with repeaters too I'm sure.