From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 15:52:31 -0400
Oops, forgot your other question in my last reply.

I'm pretty sure this key is used to show display dsp settings on the front
panel.  If you change modes and were able to see the display, it will show
you what your current settings are before you start tweaking the knobs to
the left of the key.  I don't think hitting this key changes anything.  I'm
not sure what it does if used in combo with the function key.

73 Steve KW3A