From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:31:23 -0700
Well, total tower height as usually towers are guyed at the top.  Also
you get into torsion bars and all kinds of strange specs on commercial
towers.  I'd personally vote for free standing if I could.  I can't
climb any more. Much too fat and out of shape and my k knees won't take
it.  I use to love to climb tough.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr