From:
Randy Bryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:36:15 -0800
Hey Scott, goto the tools menu, and goto the setup item, hit enter and then
tab to the timing tab and find the  item,  "inactivty timeout and set it to
0  to use the program you have to hit the space bar to talk, and the wait
for the repeator to time out before you try to talk,  it is easy once you
get it a few times, if can help any more just send me  more email, glad to
help Randy