From:
Tom Karnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 07:30:18 -0800
Hello All!
I'm going off the list for a little while.  I need to get better organized
here in Oceanside after the move from San Francisco.  We're trying to
stuff 3 houses of everything into one house and the sorting is taking a
long time.  I moved suddenly right at the top of the real estate boom and
didn't have time to get sorted up there before the move.  I'm glad I have
lots of pots and pans because the roof is leaking.
I'll have a spacious ham shack, however, just as soon as I find that coax
I'll get the antennas up.  I'll be back on the list soon, I hope.  Just
need a chance to get changed over to a new isp.  I can still be reached at

Tom Karns
Oceanside, California
amateur radio license K6FUN