From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 2015 22:24:49 -0400
I was on for nearly 5 hours, running QRP. This was my first contest in the
QRP power category, and I didn't have time to make it a serious entry. But
with 5 watts I worked DX such as Japan, Argentina, New Zealand, and Oman.
After dupes are removed, 152 QSOs, 139 prefixes and 53,793 points.I may have
to try this again; it's fun seeing how many stations can copy your 5 watts
of CW. I doubt I will try QRP in an SSB contest, though.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com