From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:26:42 -0700
Hi all,

I am experiencing difficulty using my handheld on the local transit system
here in the Seattle area.  Very few of our repeaters hear well enough to
give me a nice clear signal into them with my rubber duck from inside the
bus.

Does anyone know of something available or has anyone made some kind of
antenna that might use suction cups or some other method to attach it to the
bus window or clamp it to the metal ledge right below the window to give a
better signal?  If so, please let me know what you have done?

Thanks much and very 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450