From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2011 20:49:22 -0500
Junior,

I didn't see a 250 pro on the ldg site, but I looked at the manual for
the 200 pro and here is the reset  instructions:

All Reset: Press and hold Func + Ant + Tune while applying DC power.
This will reset the unit
to factory defaults, and will erase all frequency memories.
*******

While it is  possible it is damaged, it is also possible you got
yourself into some  mode or setting that is causing your problem.    If
you are willing to lose your existing settings, try a reset, or scratch
your noggin for a while and try and figure  out  if you can get out of
the incorrect mode/setting.

73, Steve KW3A