From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:56:22 -0600
Hi, all.

I haven't yet gotten a response to my quiry about importing ARRL Travel Plus
info into the TMV71A programming software, so I thought I'd send it again.

Perhaps noone has done this, which is ok.  If we somehow figure it out, I'll
share the steps with the list.

My ISP with G-mail has been flaky at times, though, so I just want to be
sure the quiry went through.

See below, and thanks!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ