From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2014 20:01:34 -0600
Ron, I had two 75 watt panels and a controller installed by Camping World
and then later I installed a 100 watt panel with a new controller myself.  I
bought the last one in Quartzsite AZ and brought it home where I had the
tools for the job.  The controller is used so not to overcharge the bats.  I
think I paid 500 bux for the last one but now days there a lot cheaper I
think.

It is spooky when drilling holes in the top of your r v so not to go too
deep and get a leak hi.  The last controller I got from Amazon.  73
ED K7UC