From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 11:06:31 -0400
I can't remember if I expressed interest in this or not, but if I haven't, make that count nine. While it' true you'll have to pry my P2000CW from my cold, dead fingers, I was damned lucky to get it in the first place and at a steal of a price, I wouldn't say no to other station accessories.

I've seen Chris on the KX3 Email reflector. … How'd he rate a 1X2 G call, anyway? Is he ancient, or do they have some sort of new vanity call program or something? Just curious, mind you. LOL

Vy 73,
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY