From:
Wayne Genz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2016 08:39:50 -0500
Good morning Tom, I am a fairly new ham and I remember that the rules state
you have to ID when you come up on frequency, every ten minutes, and at the
end of the transmission when you sign. A wise man once told me that you
could even sign at the end of each transmission segment for good practice.
If you did this the ten minute rule would be covered in case you get a
operator who gets a little long winded. I have found my self not remembering
every ten minutes because the qso is going so well that breaking the
conservation would ruin the flow. I also  just now remember that you should
state the other stations call every couple of turns at the mike.  Wayne
wa2usm