From:
Russell Schermer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:36:18 -0800
I recently purchased an Audiovox Onyx (not sure about the spelling.)  It has
a docking station with RCA and stereo mini jacks and an AC adapter.  The
antenna has a long cord so you can move it around the room for best results.
I don't know how critical the placement of the antenna is, but I bought my
radio from my radio store and the person I spoke with was very helpful and
they have a 45 day money back guarantee.  Hope this helps.