From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:12:53 -0500
They're always talking about the next upgrade, that's how the world of
software works, when 4.5 came out everyone was talking about when 5.0 would
come out, when 5.0 came out everyone was talking about 6.0, now 6.0 is out
and they're talking about 7.0, it's how the computer world works, if you
don't put out updates often the competition will get the jump on you because
people want the newer product and want it now, they don't want to wait until
a huge upgrade. Personally, I'm thinking about missing a few upgrades down
the road just because I just get one customized how I want it and it's time
for a new one and that bothers me though with 6.0 a lot of my work from 5.1
translated over so I might get time to get used to this one.