From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2014 18:08:32 -0400
Ron,

It looks like Mr. Murphy  escaped from our Field Day and found his way
to your house.

The first thing to do is to completely disconnect both feed lines, and
check them for shorts with an ohm meter. This needs to be done with
both ends disconnected from anything.

With readings that high on the analyser, you have either a shorted
connector, or the coax became damaged as it was being routed through
the wall. My guess is a short at a connector.

--
Mike Duke, K5XU