From:
Kenneth Son <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2016 11:10:14 -0500
Hello Buddy and the list.
Is that Wouxun kvuv 920 I believe you said it was not usable as far as
programming from the front pannel?
Can you program that radio with a program and a usb cable and if you
can, what program do you use?
I am wondering if the software from I think it is RT Systems can be used
to program that radio?
If it is the same radio and I think it is, you can connect those 2
radios to gether and make a repeater out of those 2 radios and set the
transmit side to 10 wats so the radio will not burn up.
Interested in hearing more about the problems of using the radio and if
I can get around that by using a programming cable and software.
Extra comments about the two way radio company.
They sound like they would be a neet bunch of fellows to do business with.
As far as I know even for the amateur radios if you need help to program
and set up the radio, they will help you in any way they can.
If you can, send comments to the list about the usability and work
arounds of programming the radios you mentioned here.
Enough rambeling on for now I don't want to ware out the welcome.
Most of the time I just read but some times I just have to post to lists
with links or comments.
Kenneth Son kk4ql.