From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2014 21:27:18 -0600
You're welcome, Tom.  I tried my best to remember how I proceeded when I did
it last night, but this 63 year old brain fails me sometimes although I'm
not an old fogy just yet.  But at least an easy way to remember when you can
renew is that the first day of your 90 day window is also income tax day.
Good luck and 73.
Harvey