From:
"Tammy L. Carrithers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 19:57:04 -0500
Why don't you call I C O M at 1 800 872 4622 and ask to speak to someone in
customer service.They should be able to help you.For the second part of your
question go to www.handiham.org and look for their e mail address. Good luck
.
Best 73 from kd5 nso Mike