From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2014 20:08:25 -0500
Eric:

Yes, the link you sent was accessible, and thanks for sharing it.

I use Kenwood HF rigs here, and also looked into what Kenwood calls the
Clear Speech speaker.

This too is supposed to help with noise issues.

However, for the money, I was not impressed with what it delivered.

I've never tried out the MFJ unit here, though.

The TS590 has some excellent noise blanker and noise reductions functions
already built in, so, for now, I'll probably just stick with what I've got;
but it is still interesting to know what else is out there.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ