From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 15:30:30 -0800
My once in a life time new non garage built hand-me-down computer came with
XP pro and so I had to spend an enormous amount on Jaws.  Not at all fair!!
but it is a once in a lifetime splurge.  Now IBM is no longer making
personal computers and my state of the art T41 notepad is soon going to be
available at swap meets for almost nothing.  Now you guys say that Jaws 6 is
so much better and that Jaws 7 is coming out in September.  Damn it's
expensive being blind, isn't it?