From:
Ivan Fetch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 11:08:34 -0600
Hi John,
   Thanks for your message -- you're correct that I don't have HF
privolages at the moment, but I figure being able to listen to HF and CW
is the best way to get good CW practicing and see how much I wan to get
into HF.
   Do you recall how much the voice chip runs for the 706, and whether
they still make them or if I would have to find someone wh owanted to sel
one?

Thanks,
Ivan.