Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2011 09:55:04 -0500
Logic says that since we are supposedly not at the peak of the cycle, things
should continue to improve.  Anyone that has been around for more than one
cycle knows theory is only that.  I have worked approximately 35 countries
on ten and fifteen in the past three weeks with a ground mounted vertical.
I don't believe this will last.

Bob
wa0kzb