From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2016 19:43:17 -0600
Chuck,,

The Cuban boys back in the sixties chirped and drifted all over the band but
I, too, loved the chirp and duck quacking of those signals.  The Russians
were similar at times back in those days but as you said, the polar flutter
added a fun challenge to working them.  Now, those same stations run big hot
radios with software and CW keyboards.  I miss CO2BB and his drifting and
his bug he used.  Nobody could send wildly fluctuating dits and daws like
that guy.

Phil.
K0NX