From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 18:36:25 +0100
Hello A

Your message below indicates that the RF isn't being radiated for the
benefit of your fellow hams, but is being absorbed by your household
devices!!

This is a good indication that your antenna is not working efficiently
and that Lou's original radiating antenna worked somewhat better than
the current commercial compromise equivalents!

Dave (G3YX)

I think you wrote  below <[log in to unmask]>,
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood