From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:35:01 -0400
    Howard:

Well, I can get extra copies of Jaws through the University, and since
they've donated the computer to her, I'm sure the software won't be a
problem.

I'm simply going to start her on an old version of Jaws 7.0 that I have
laying around here, and will go from there.

Obviously, if Jaws doesn't work out, or becomes too cumbersome for her,
we'll consider other routes as you suggest.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ