From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 08:13:29 -0400
If more people didn't give up on HF and go to that stupid echolink BS, you'd
be surprised what you might hear on HF. Not saying the bands would be great
but  I've seen times when you could hear 1 good DX station but that was it
because on one was on the band to try it. Happens on 10 more often than you
might think.