From:
Nora Nagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:30:20 -0500
            Hello all.  I think that some people on this list have VX 7Rs
and might find this helpful.  I can only program the radio from the
computer.  Communication between the radio and the computer has always been
hit and miss, but when I got a new computer with Vista, it became
impossible.  I hadn't done much with the radio for almost a year.

Last week I got the updated Yaesu software with a new USB cable from
HamCity.com.  The software worked first time, every time!  That was never
the case before.  The better news is that the cable also works with the
shareware VX7Commander software.  This cable was well worth it.

Nora

KB1OHB