From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 12:50:54 -0400
I've always been accepted at all the clubs I've belonged to. I don't think
I've ever once had a problem. Transportation depends on the crowd,
especially with gas prices what they are,b ut if there's someone near you,
likely you won't have any problem, 1 club I need to find my own ride home
but that's because everyone's literally going a totally different direction
and even at that I've been offered rides when I can't get them and I do have
one to the meetings every month. I'd better, I'm the president of the club,
but the other 2 I belong to I have members that are not too far from me so I
can pretty much always find a ride to and from all those meetings and
activities. I've never had a problem being accepted with those, or the other
3 clubs I've belonged to over the years or the countless ones I've visited.

I have no clue what a MAP program even is so I can't tell you anything about
that.