From:
"Donald L. Roberts" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:25:38 -0700
Hello to Steve and other interested parties,

I can think of two programs for the pc which have a vox control and will
do what you want.  The first is recall pro version 1.3 available from:

http://www.sagebrush.com

and costs $29.00.

The second program is called Goldwave version 5.08, and it too has a vox
control.  It is available from:

http://www.goldwave.com

and costs approximately $40 for a registered version.

Recall pro can record on the fly to wav or mp3 files.  Conversely,
Goldwave creates temporary files and must be saved either to wav or mp3
format.  Goldwave can also be used to record to various other formats
including lossless compression formats.

Don Roberts