From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 20:52:21 -0500
Steve, yes I checked the a c power cord on the back of the power supply.
It is not detachable.
I checked the fuses no problem that I could find.
I just gave the power supply to a ham friend of mine he is gonna check it
all over for me.
I think I found out what was the problem with my antennas.
The ohms rose to some very high readings.
I had the same friend come over tonight and he checked out the antennas and
found a problem in both ladder lines and corrected it.
He wouldn't get into a lot of detail but he said the auto tuner just
couldn't cope with the high reading.
He found one of the problems up on the tower where the center of the loop is
fed and the same problem with the g5rv.
Now both antennas is working great again.
I definitely appreciate all of the suggestions.
You guys and gals are a super great bunch.

Junior Lolley KG4itd
Liberty County E. C.