From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:49:00 -0400
Hi John.

One thing that I have noticed is that if you want to get on 220, you will
pay dearly for it.  Even older radios hold their value much better on 220
MHz than on other comparable bands.  That probably helps to keep the band
empty, but there are few enough of those radios around that people can name
high prices and generally get them.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 07:13 AM 6/13/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>ya, but I don't pay that price for my HF stuff never mind 3 bands, I'm sure
>it's a good radio I just don't get on UHF/VHF near enough to justify that
>kind of cost.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]