From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 07:00:19 -0400
The name of the program is Autosizer and I've used it for many years. While
the version on www.jfwlite.com is adequate, there's a much more recent and
somewhat improved one available from the folks who wrote it. You can get the
URL from the documentation once you've downloaded the older version or there
may even be a link at JFWlite.