From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:16:14 -0600
The TM V71 has a built in echolink interface that has direct in, and out
audio from the radio, as well as either vox or PTT functions through a port
on the back.
This eliminates the needs for a separate external echolink interface to key
the radio and to get audio from the radio to the PC.
I guess someone who owns the rig could let us know weather the echolink
interface uses 1/8 inch jacks or a serial port.
I would also guess that the rig has functions such as adjustable tx tails,
more advanced timers, possibly use of the built in voice recorder to send
messages over echolink and vox sensativity for the echolink interface.
73
Colin, V A6BKX