From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 17:31:02 -0400
I agree with you except on the programming, I think the Icom is just as
easy, big problem I have is with the keypad, I keep hitting the 8 when I
want to hit 0,  I'm sure you must know what I mean.  I agree with you on the
rest of it right to the word.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3