From:
Carolyn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:48:11 -0500
Hi Walt,
I hope I don't have you mixed up with another ham. I just loved that story
about the old guy that bought ham geer and wouldn't take care of his
family, and his wife took the shotgun to him.
I don't blaim her.
I don't remember to much funny things that happened.
I only made one big goof on a statewide net one time.
I wanted to check in, so I sat down at the rig, and evidently one of the
kids accidently put on the vox, so everytime someone said something that
was in the room, the rig would key and the voice would go over the air.
I was imbarised and oppoligized to the net controll once I figured out what
was going on. I was interfering with someone passing some traffic. Luckly
they all know me since I always checked into that net.
Thanks for the funny story.
Carolyn kj4vt in sunny Florida.