From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:31:24 -0400
Mike,

I think others on the list may have experience with the DX-b, but I
think it is a sloper and not a dipole.  It is designed to be run from
the top of a tower and slope downwards.  It is only half of an antenna.
  The other half is made up of the tower and tribander on top.

As for getting a wire in a tree, I had someone use a slingshot to  get a
fishing line over a high branch, then pull heavier line over, then use
the heavy line to pull up the antenna.   The other end ties off to a
fence and has enough extra, so I can untie it to lower that end of the
antenna if needed.

73, Steve KW3A