From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 2015 13:54:02 +1200
Hi Phil!

You haven't licked it yet.

73,
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Phil Scovell
Sent: Sunday, 21 June 2015 11:11 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Yet another symbols test

Well, I finally found a mail option, through the guidance of another mac =
user that says mail in plain text.  I=E2=80=99m bummed out on trying to =
find the solution but perhaps this one will work.  I am typing a little =
longer to see what symbols might show up.  Anyhow, we shall see how this =
one comes out.  Of course, when you don=E2=80=99t know what you are =
doing in the first place, and you cannot find the answer in the manuals =
you have to reference, and when you do not know enough key strokes by =
memory to get things to where they are supposed to be, one could start =
pulling out hair, if one had any to pull.  So I will give this one a =
try.  I still have two other options of my sleeve so all is not lost if =
this does not work.

Phil.
K0NX