From:
Jim Kutsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 20:13:26 -0400
John and others,
I knew this list would have the answer.  You were exactly correct.  The rig
was set to crossband.  Pressing function then band brought everything back
to normal.  I'm surprised that the ability to change to crossband mode is
operational while on a programmed memory channel.  So I learned something
new about the rig.

TNX & 73,
Jim, KY2D