From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:15:42 -0400
I can't say from experience but know people who are blind using the 756 all
of them original, pro and pro2, and the 746 both original and pro and they
love them. My only complaint with Icom radios is you can't read the menus
with the voice board but a friend of mine with the 756 original says he
works with his just fine, some one else can maybe comment on that farther
but beyond that, I know people using those radios daily and they really like
them,  honestly my next radio will probably be a 746 pro if it isn't a
TS-2000  but we'll see   that will be a long time I think my budget being
what it is,   not in existence right now.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3