From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 07:36:48 -0500
		Tom,

I would try the other cable and also test  a few other bands  to see if
  the problem is across the board.

If you do wind up doing a reset, I would check power  output after the
reset, but before reloading your previous settings.  That way you can
avoid the possibility of unknowingly reloading something that will cause
the same problem.
  If you want to  throw a steady carrier on CW (you said you weren't
sure how to do that), either just put a cable into the straight key jack
and short the wires, or use the TX tune function in the ARCP software.
I'm not sure how to get out of this in software, but hitting the send
button will put  you back in RX.

73, Steve KW3A