From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:56:41 -0500
Hi Butch;

Let me tell you, none of these companies are really interested in what the
products do or how they work.

When the ICOM 706 came out, even before the after-market touchtone pad came
out, I spoke with one of the salesmen at HRO.

He told me I would have no problems using the radio because it has
provisions for a speech synthesizer.

I mean it was obvious that all the bum wanted to do was sell a radio.

Most of these people, with very few exceptions, are taught to sell this way.

The bottom line is that you need to do your homework because, it just comes
down to who sells the most.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389