From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2015 10:34:01 -0400
Hi Don,

I started having the problem of echoLink not closing with Windows 8 and
it continued with Windows 10.  It only refuses to close if you are
running a screen reader when echoLink is started.  I don't understand
why a screen reader does this to echoLink, but it happens.  I also have
to close echoLink withthe task manager, but at least I don't have to
reboot my computer.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]