From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 2010 19:04:55 -0500
While we're discussing the net, I'd like to ask a question concerning the
official name of our net.  I notice Tom has been calling it the
cross-country blind ops net.  Now, I don't care at all  what we call it, but
considering the fact that it sprang from the blind-hams email list, doesn't
it make sense to call it the blind-hams net and not the blind-ops net?  Just
wondering.  lou WA3MIX