From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:38:38 -0500
I had 1 of those when I had my butternut butterfly beam, it never went up
but I did note the control box was made by alliance and it had a knob on it
you turn to change the direction of the antenna and the pointer was about as
obvious as can be, way that points is the way the antenna points, no way you
could possibly not get it unless it some how got moved by the wind, but with
that roter, I don't think a light beam would ever have enough wind load to
move it. Sorry I don't recall the model number but you could even label that
with Braille labels or something if you wanted but honestly you wouldn't
have to, I mean that pointer was almost an inch long, in fact it might have
been an inch long.