From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:32:40 -0400
    Yup, Bob, that's what I thought, and I think I know what the sindicated
program in the afternoon is:  Dave Ramsey?

You know:  Sometimes Dave has some good advice, but I find it hard to
imagine how some of the people who call him get themselves into the
financial binds they do.

Anyway, that's another topic for another day!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ