Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2009 00:35:06 -0700
Hi Steve,
     Well, actually at that low frequency I imagine it would sound like a
series of clicks? Now, the question is if a person ran the signal through a
wire instead of a speaker could such a low frequency induce a magnetic
field. The experiment would probably be only covering an area the size of a
flower pot. This is where ham ingenuity and scientific experimentation come
together.

God bless,
Mark