From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2015 20:57:50 -0600
Eric,

Is your noise on all bands?  I've missed some of the postings about your
noise.  I'm asking because several of us here in Denver have the same noise
that is loudest on 80 meters.  It tapers off on nearly the same frequencies
on the high and low ends with some of us being 20 and 30 miles apart.

Phil.
K0NX