From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2012 10:13:46 -0500
Very few individuals could afford it, I know I sure couldn't. The commission
for the blind in MA bought my copy back in 1998 other wise I don't know what
I'd do. Yes, I pay for the SMA's, but usually late though I did find if you
do it right, it's actually cheaper to wait until the first version you can't
get comes out, then renew. I did the math and it makes sense.