From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 19:37:44 -0700
I personally wouldn't worry about it.  I absolutely hate coaxx seal.  I
use to use it a little when I did satellite installs and commercial
stuff and it is fine until you have to undo the connection to check
something.  I really think the way he did it should be fine.  I know,
some folks love and swear by coax seal, not me!!!  Good quality tape
will last a long time.  I'd have used a silicon grrease but no big deal.

73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148